You guys! I’ve been quietly working on my partnership with Puma Premium since the Summer of 2013. It was hard to keep it all a secret, but almost a year and a half later – I have completed 17 pieces of apparel and 9 pairs of shoes for Spring Summer 15. All of which will be revealed in the next few days and will go on sale at select retailers on February 28th.
In honor of the collection, I wanted to share it with the world in a very special way – so…I decided on a fashion show. Since the collection is heavily inspired by New York City, 80’s BBOY Culture and 90’s ALTERNA Style (I think I made that word up) – I needed every ounce of it to feel like all those elements.
The location was WEBSTER HALL, one of the oldest institutions and landmarks in NYC. The show took place in the GRAND BALLROOM, which has the most insane history.
The models walking were friends and COOL DOWNTOWN KIDS: Brandee Brown, Kim Matulova, Ninaga, Chynna, Luka Sabbat, Jarlos & Ade. And an insane soundtrack by DJ Wonder!
1. Watch the Missy Elliot Tribute Starring the Little Girl (Alyson Stoner) from her Videos
2. Cop A$AP Mob’s Tribute T-Shirt to for A$AP YAMS (THEFADER.COM)
3. The Best Street Style from NYFW (ELLE.COM)
4. Excellent Ways to Drink More Whiskey (BUZZFEED.COM)
5. Supreme’s S/S 2015 Lookbook (COMPLEX.COM)
1. 29 Songs You Need This Carnival Season (THEFADER.COM)
2. The World’s Largest Display of Lego Art Opened in Philadelphia (COMPLEX.COM)
3. Red Wine Can Help You Burn Fat (ELLE.COM)
4. Valentine’s Day Gifts You Should Buy for Yourself (BUZZFEED.COM)
5. Check out this new video from Goodbye Tomorrow called “Jay Z”