Look, I am conspiracy theorist to the fullest. I am unsure about government and politics, BUT I know who I’d rather have as President even if naysayers think it won’t make a difference. If you’re still not into it, why not exercise a right that many people spent their lives fighting for?!
1. CHRIS ROCK – “A WHITE PRESIDENT YOU CAN TRUST” (2012)
This video via Jimmy Kimmel is not only ridiculously hilarious, it’s also 100% true!
If this doesn’t get you voting, then you deserve to stay at home and complain to the wall.
2. MADONNA – “GET UP AND VOTE” (circa 1990)
Check out Madonna remix her famous “VOGUE” track acapella with her backup dancers. She even goes into a freestyle rap then threatens the non-voter with a “spanky”! Oh yeah!
3. DEEE-LITE – “VOTE BABY VOTE” (circa 1990-something)
This little snippet of LADY MISS KIER singing “Vote Baby Vote” and then going into the lyrics…”Are you registered baby” is the best. This could be her comeback single right now and I could
die a happy ex-raver!
4. ROBERT DOWNEY JR & SARAH JESSICA PARKER – “ROCK THE VOTE” (1992)
An interesting and artistic way to relay the message that voting is terribly important!
5. MEGADETH – “YOUR VOTE IS YOUR VOICE” (circa 1990-something)
This clip is a little avant-garde with it’s silence, but it still has a point! I just loved DAVE MUSTAINE so much that I had to involve him!