In the words of Vic Mensa, there’s been a lot going on and it’s hard to keep up. Lucky for you we’re here to help! Check out our five need-to-know tidbits from last week below.
1. Money Man -A$AP Mob released a “Top Boy” inspired 12-minute film premiering two songs from Cozy Tapes Vol. 1
2. Michelle Obama featured in New York Times Style Magazine
3. Comme des Garçons designer, Rei Kawkubo, will be first fashion designer to have a solo show at the MET since 1983 (NYT)
4. Four Productivity Apps to help you get sh*t done (XONecole)
5. Chance the Rapper’s released “How Great” video shot on iPhone
— Lil Chano From 79th (@chancetherapper) October 20, 2016