Lately, there have been rumors floating around entailing Oprah running for President in the year 2020. In a Bloomberg interview, Oprah admits she thought, “Well gee, you had to know so much more than I thought you had to know.” But when President Trump won the 2016 election, her reaction was, “I just thought, oh? Oh!”
When I first heard the rumors I said, “No way!” But this is really not a bad idea at all. I mean think about it–Oprah Winfrey, media mogul, philanthropist, level headed, kind-hearted, intelligent, groundbreaking, businesswoman who cares about the well-being of the world. What could possibly go wrong?
Oprah is a woman who moves in silence, so confirmation on whether this will happen or not won’t be very soon or if at all. But let us dream for a moment…
Out of a myriad of reasons, we’ve comprised a few to explain why Oprah running for President is not a bad idea at all!:
- She is the perfect rags to riches story. She knows the culture of working hard and appreciating the fruits of labor.
- She is very open with her life and her journey–which is comforting to a lot of people.
- She is huge on self-care, which let’s us know every decision she makes will be well thought out.
- She empowers the youth near and far. The youth is truly the future!
- She’s so wise and gives amazing advice. Imagine her ideas for settling all the constitutional matters!
- The tips she receives from the Obamas would make her presidency impeccable.
- She’s a great debater and can read anyone to filth.
- She is the gift that keeps on giving: A well known philantropist.
- She’s accomplished everything else. Why not accomplish a Presidency, too!
- Stedman being the First…Gentleman of the United States?? Woah!
What are some reasons you think Oprah would make a great candidate for Presidency in 2020?? Let us know in the comments below!