1. Puma teamed up with LimitEditions for the “Cream Blaze of Glory” pack. (SLAMXHYPE.COM)
2. 30 NYE Boots that are comfortable, yet festive. (REFINERY29.COM)
3. Solange is in the new campaign for Eleven Paris. (ELLE.COM)
4. 26 Songs that are turning 10 years old in 2015 (BUZZFEED.COM)
5. Daniel Arnold’s photographs from #MillionsMarchNYC (THEFADER.COM)
DECEMBER, 2014. NEW YORK CITY
Peep the BEHIND THE SCENES of my HEINEKEN HOLIDAY DINNER, hosted by yours truly.
ILOVEMAKONNEN – “TUESDAY”
FILM & EDIT:
1. The 15 Best Sneaker Collabs of 2014 (COMPLEX.COM)
2. NYC Hip Hop Hall of Fame Museum to Open in Harlem and in Midtown. (THEFADER.COM)
3. Rihanna is Confirmed as Puma’s New Creative Director. (THEFADER.COM)
4. Yung Lenox is coming out with a short film “Live Fast, Draw Yung”
5. Places to go in NYC before New Year’s (REFINERY29.COM)
Big Sean x Vashtie #VioletteGShock Party
December 17th. Last night I celebrated the debute and launch of my very special Violette x G-Shock Collaboration at the luxe Rooftop at Gansevoort in New York City. It was amazing to see my dear friends, family and supporters come out and celebrate with me. The evening was punctuated with delicious vegan and raw gold desserts (demanded by me) and complimentary Moët Champagne. Big Sean, Binx, Harry Bee, Dee and Ricky, and more came by and it was a lovely night. The music provided by Samantha Ronson and Funk Flex made it an amazing night!
Read more ›
Some of you may remember the Heineken dinner I hosted last year, which was off the hook. This year was even better…I even put on a gown and a leather choker to celebrate the evening in true hostess form. Dinner courtesy of Heineken and ultra rare grooves by none other than DJ Clark Kent! Check out the photos, featuring ASAP Rocky, ASAP Nast, ASAP Illz, Zoe of Astr, Brandee Brown, Dee & Ricky, Joey Badass, Kunle Martins, Angela Simmons and more!
Read more ›