1. 15 Artists That are About to Dominate 2015 (COMPLEX.COM)
2. An Avocado a Day- The Benefits You Don’t Know About (REFINERY29.COM)
3. Eric Garner’s Family Released a Tribute Song: “This Ends Today” (THEFADER.COM)
4. Cold Remedies that Actually Work, According to Science (BUZZFEED.COM)
5. The Most Over-the-Top Looks from London Men’s Fashion Week (ELLE.COM)
In the spirit of my recent Jamaica trip, that happened to be simply divine, here is one of my favorite dancehall tracks by Mad Cobra. Sigh! I can’t wait to go back to Jamaica. Especially in this stupid -9 degree weather…like, what?!
1. Malia Obama is a Pro Era fan! (THEFADER.COM)
2. Frank Lepkowski, a graphic designer, created all the hip-hop emojis you need in your life (COMPLEX.COM)
3. Awesome 90s trends that never disappeared. (BUZZFEED.COM)
4. Skateroom teams with the Basquiat Estate for a series of decks (SLAMXHYPE.COM)
5. How to find the perfect winter coat (REFINERY29.COM)
My dear friends Robin and Richard Goldberg have treated me like a daughter since I met them back in 2005. To be fair, I be-friended them through their son – young Alex Goldberg, whom I stumbled upon in Soho around the age of 11. He was a sassy, smart-mouthed kid that I took under my wig. I even got him a gig at my then job, Nike ID. As the years went by, I’ve really only gotten to be better friends with his parents…funny how that works out
Last night they took me to a swell dinner at one of their favorite places, Peasant. Richard is a wine consultant that specializes in the grape from Piedmonte Italy, over the years he’s given me lots of information on the topic and tonight was no exception. It’s all so fascinating!
Read more ›
Screenshot of my Complex.Com takeover. It was insane. I was all up and through that website!
Special thanks to everyone who has supported me and continue to support me, whether through buying my goods or just following me on my social outlets! I appreciate you! Here are 4 Interviews I did for my Violette x G-Shock collaboration; where I discuss it’s inspiration and other things I have cooking up!
READ ARTICLE HERE by Cameron Wolf
Read more ›