No plans tonight? Come to the legendary House Party at Webster Hall featuring my crew in the Marlin Room (Oscar, Deemehlow, + Huggy Bear), Just Blaze, DJ Soul, Jasmine Solano, Melo-X, and DJ Will Gates. I’m still enjoying my lovely stay in Paris so I can’t come hang with you guys. But, tonight’s special guest is ILOVEMAKONNEN. Get the club going up… on a Thursday?!
1. Stussy collaborated with Porter for a very 90s style wallet (SLAMXHYPE.COM)
2. Different Gemstones and their Powers Explained (ELLE.COM)
3. Seven Outfits to Combat Mercury in Retrograde (REFINERY29..COM)
4. Highly Important Facts About Avocados
5. Sneak Peak of Supreme’s Spring/Summer 2015 Collection (COMPLEX.COM)
Vashtie has partnered with Nickelodeon and Flüd to create a limited edition SpongeBob inspired crossbody bag for Spring 2015. It is a yellow, vegan leather bag with a scalloped flap and gold crossbody linked chain which is the perfect touch for any spring wardrobe!
“SpongeBob speaks to my creative inner-child and fashion represents my position as a woman of the world. Despite the fact that society says you can’t be both, this bag represents me and countless others as both independent women and dreamy youth”
Read more ›
1. A$AP Yams passed away, RIP.
2. Joey Bada$$ album B4.DA.$$ drops today! Get your copy now!
3. The Worst Things You Can DO to Your Skin (ELLE.COM)
4. Sade’s Complex Relationship with Fame (THEFADER.COM)
5. Photos of Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights March That Inspired “Selma” Go on View in New York (COMPLEX.COM)
Last night was another epic House Party at Webster! I brought some 1992 dancers on stage to keep the 90s and 2000’s vibes going (and NOT twerk everywhere!) The crowd was insane and of course Rae Sremmurd gave a crazy amped up performance.
Read more ›