Hello, May. Whether you are currently burdened with finals at school or the usual at-work stress, I’m here to provide you with the secret to a spa-grade experience from the comfort of your home, granted you have a bathtub.
Bath bombs are a must-have for everyone no matter your age. If you haven’t tried it yet, I’m sorry to say that you have been missing out. It’s safe to consider bath bombs as the closest thing to the adult version of a bubble bath. It’s equipped with all the necessary nutrients your skin craves. They come in a variety of scents and colors, with most of them containing health benefits. They require the least amount of effort, simply run your bathwater and drop one of these bad boys in!
Some may fizz, but most will be soothing and relaxing. If you’re worried about quality, I’ve compiled a short list of our favorite natural bath bomb brands you should check out with the exception of the ones you should avoid:
- Lush Cosmetics ($4.50-$12.95): essential oils, fresh ingredients and 100% vegetarian;
- Hugo Naturals ($4.75): natural ingredients and rich in skin-soothing minerals, great price for size;
- Yumscents ($5.65): SLS-free, moisturizing oils, great price for size;
- Level Naturals ($11.50): four organic and natural bombs, opens up sinuses, cools the skin, and refreshes body after shower;
- Rejuvelle Bath Bomb Gift Set ($19.95): six quality bath bombs, 100% natural essential oil with no dyes or artificial colors.
Did I mention bath bombs are great for exfoliation and smoother, cleaner, brighter, and younger skin? These bath bombs are made up of hypoallergenic blend of ingredients and essential oils aimed to improve skin health and restore luster. In addition to softening and moisturizing your skin, therapeutic fragrance includes invigorating assortments (eucalyptus & peppermint), to relaxing scents (lavender, bergamot & chamomile) and the more traditional variations (citrus, vanilla, & cocoa butter). Take your pick !