1. Should we be on the lookout for a Big Sean, Chance the Rapper, and J Cole collaboration? On Friday the rappers all joined Jay Z and Beyonce at their concert to support Hilary Clinton’s campaign. Beyonce also performed and a long with her back up singers wore pants suits in honor of their favorite presidential candidate.
2. Tina Knowles’ has her time to shine. The woman who created both Beyoncé and Solange cashed in her mom chips to perfectly recreate her daughters’ two most recent album covers.
A photo posted by Tina Knowles (@mstinalawson) on
3. This weekend Pharrell introduced his i am OTHER artists. Bia, Buddy, Kap G, and Watch The Duck—played on the Pigeons & Planes stage presented by Infiniti at ComplexCon. Before they started, though, Pharrell jumped on stage to talk about why this was such an important moment. After thanking fans for their energy, he explained that the i am OTHER artists had never performed as a collective before.
— Pigeons & Planes (@PigsAndPlans) November 6, 2016
4. Erykah Badu, India Arie, and Brandy were all spotted behind the scenes of The Soul Train Awards this past weekend. The show took place and Brandy was honored with the “Lady of Soul” award. There were many stellar performances from Dru Hill to Brandy featuring rapper Ma$e plus many more.
A photo posted by B R AN D Y (@4everbrandy) on
5. To commemorate her stunning Saturday Night Live performances Solange‘s mom and sister picked her up using a little family tradition.