1. Don’t make agreements. It’s a horrible time for negotiating contracts or making decisions.
2. Don’t accept or start a new job.
3. Don’t try to close the sale. Closing a deal is often based on taking advantage of great timing.
4. Don’t initiate new projects.
5. Don’t schedule meetings. Avoid or minimize scheduling meetings during Mercury retrograde because you’re most likely to experience confusion.
6. Avoid traveling a lot. If you can’t put certain trips on hold, just be aware that you can expect an unusual amount of last-minute flight cancellations, meeting postponements and long transportation delays.
7. Don’t purchase computers or begin installations.
8. Don’t repair your car or automobile. If you have to repair it, make sure you triple-check the work that was done.
9. Don’t buy things- you will later regret it.
10. Don’t select a roommate or move in with a new one.